AOK Alkaline Pitcher
AOK Alkaline pitcher turns ordinary water into alkaline, ionized water. Many common wellness issues which are created by an acid/alkaline imbalance can be helped by regular consumption of alkaline, ionized water.
ADVANTAGES OF THE AOK ALKALINE WATER
- Creates silky-smooth and sweet tasting water.
- Helps filter out chlorine and other contaminants and permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper so that your water will be more refreshing and clear.
- pH 8.5 - 10.0 which helps to support systemic pH balance in the body. Your body will function optimally.
- Provides low negative ORP: -1--mv to -200mv transforming regular water into antioxidant water. This reduces the oxidation of your body and has great antiaging qualities.
- Reduces water molecule size which creates highly absorbable water.
- Contains alkalizing minerals to make water more energizing.
WHY THE AOK ALKALINE PITCHER?
- The water filtered by the AOK Alkaline Pitcher is more refreshing, clearer and tastes great.
- Easy and convenient. Just pour the water into the pitcher and you get clean, ionized, alkaline water within minutes.
- Save money! Each filter can filter 300 litres which means each filter saves up to 500 bottles of water.
- Stylish design. Modern, streamlined look.
Energic media ( Negative potential+ Mineralization ball)
Calgon Activated Carbon ( USA imported ): Activated carbon adsorption the chlorine, odor, color, heavy metal, chemicals and pesticides.
Ion Exchang Resin ( USA imported ): Adjusts the Calcium and Magnesium content to soften water for better taste. The soft water is more smooth and delicious to drink.
LIFESPAN OF FILTERS
The AOK Alkaline Pitcher comes with a digital indicator where you can set the number of people using the pitcher. The digital indicator then calculates when it is time to replace the filter.
When the blinking warning symbol 'X" appears on the cartridge image in the display it means that the filter cartridge should be replaced within one week. As the week passes all symbols on the screen start blinking reminding you that the filter cartridge life has expired. Replace the filter cartridge at this time.
Lifespan of Filter: approximately 300 litres (10 cents per litre!).
1 person: 80 days (based on 2 litres per person per day)
2 people: 60 days (based on 2 litres per person per day)
3 people: 40 days (based on 2 litres per person per day)
4 people: 30 days (based on 2 litres per person per day)