Do you have heavy metals in your body and don't know it?
Heavy Metal Toxicity and nutritional deficiencies can be a significant factor in retarding the healing process. It's crucial to identify a problem and then start an elimination program as soon as possible.
Positive Potential now has the State of the Art Oligoscan Heavy Metal Testing Device in our clinic. It's accurate, fast, pain free and can be done right in our clinic. Within seconds we receive your results from France.
Heavy metals may be responsible for the following signs and symptoms
- Alcohol intolerance
- Allergies (environmental and food sensitivities)
- Anxious and irritable
- Brain fog
- Inability to lose weight
- Chronic unexplained pain
- Coated tongue
- Cold hands and feet
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Digestive problems
- Extreme fatigue
- Frequent colds and flus
- Intolerance to medications & vitamins
- Loss of memory and forgetfulness
- Low body temperature
- Metallic taste in mouth
- Muscle and joint pain
- Muscle tics or twitches
- Muscle tremors
- Night sweats
- Prone to mood swings
- Prone to rashes
- Sensitive teeth
- Skin problems
- Sore or receding gums
- Tingling in the extremities
- Unsteady gait
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
Who can benefit?
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy. Correction of imbalances before, or during pregnancy helps both mother and child.
- Post-menopausal women. Testing can indicate bone, hormonal, metabolic, immune health and much more ...
- People who do not excrete toxins well. Hidden heavy metals will usually be evident.
- Those planning to have metal fillings removed. Start detoxification protocols sooner.
- Anyone exposed to chemicals in the household or workplace.
- Young people often have mineral imbalances, due to mineral absorption problems.
- Anyone who wants to be informed about their body’s mineral deficiencies in order to ensure their future health.
- Currently available for children over the age of 12. (must weigh 44kg ) Testing for children under this weight will be available soon.
What is an Oligoscan?
The OligoScan quickly and precisely measure the trace elements and heavy metals in your tissues. The Oligoscan
- uses high‑frequency light spectrophotometry to provide a precise analysis of the trace elements, minerals and heavy metals in your body.
- analyses 20 essential minerals and trace elements in the body, detecting deficiencies.
- measures the presence of 14 toxic heavy metals.
Safe for all, including pregnant women. The Oligoscan procedure is simple, painless and non‑invasive. A fully‑trained technician takes four photos from different points on the palm of your hand, using high‑frequency light spectrophotometry. No hair, tissue, blood or urine samples are required.
The body tries to keep levels of minerals and metals constant in the blood. It does this by moving them into and out of tissues. A blood test for minerals does not necessarily show levels in tissues (including organs). Urine tests measure what the body is capable of excreting. Hair tests measure levels weeks or even months ago.
Within seconds you will see your results on the computer screen. Your report will then be forwarded to you and/or your health practitioner. You get a comprehensive report instantly and an analysis of the results. Treatment and supplements can then be tailored based on your results.
The method used by the OligoScan to obtain results on the amount of trace elements in tissues is the spectrophotometry.
It is a quantitative analytical method, which consists in measuring the absorbance or the optical density of a chemical substance.
The basic principle is that every chemical compound absorbs, emits or reflects light (electromagnetic radiation) over a certain range of wavelength.
The more the sample is concentrated, the more it absorbs the light within the limits of proportionality expressed in the law Beer-Lambert.
The spectrophotometry is used in many domains: chemistry, pharmacy, environment, food-processing industry, biology, medical /clinical, material/chemical engineering and clinical applications and many others.
In the clinical applications, spectrophotometry is used to examine blood or tissues for clinical diagnosis.
The negative impact of heavy metals on the human and animal organism is demonstrated by numerous studies published by research institutes such as WHO, FAO and other organisations.
The massive exposure to these toxic agents becomes a real public danger. Transported by the pollution of the air, the earth and water (ground waters and sea water), heavy metals pollute the human body either directly by contact or indirectly trough the food chain.
Some of these substances are also in products, which are in touch with the body. The institutions for sanitary issues consider that there are almost no more places in the world which are not concerned by this problem.
The elimination of these toxic metals out of the human body by appropriate chelating agents becomes a major challenge for health.
Furthermore, scientific studies alert us on another challenge. They point out the dramatic depletion of nutrients in food, accompanied with an increase of food additives cause numerous problems in the body.
An individualized supplementation favours the optimized functioning of the body and represents, in this context of decrease of nutritional density and quality of food, a main advantage to stay healthy.
Concerning the measuring method of OligoScan, the spectrophotometry is used in numerous scientific and industrial processes.
Comparative studies of the OligoScan test results with traditional biological analysis show a correlation in the expected standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cost of Oligoscan Test:
Initial Test $120.00
Repeat Test: $108.00